New Endeavor

I've decided to make a page for my sewing, gardening, and cooking endeavors.  I want to share what new projects I'm undertaking and how they turned out, even if they were not as great as I had hoped when I started.  If I have a bit of time I may revisit some of my older projects and how they have developed over the years.  My interests (or ways I spend my limited free time) have changed a lot as my children have grown and I'm currently more involved with sewing than gardening or cooking.  Thank goodness my husband has really stepped up and helped keep up the yard and dinner table.  I'm hoping to get back into the yard now that my wild child is starting Kindergarten in two weeks.  He had a knack for finding trouble when I would try and work outside.

First thing on the list.  Move my sewing room from the casita to the house.  While I loved having my own sewing retreat it was a bit lonely when I would leave the family and go out to sew.  I'm looking forward to being able to sew a bit at a time without isolating myself so much.  Plus the kids would thoroughly mess up the casita when they were stuck in there with me during the day when I would sew.  I was cleaning a lot more than I was sewing.

Super Messy Casita
 Future Sewing Room
 
I'll post after pictures when I finish moving all of my fabric and figure out where and how I'll be storing all of my notions and patterns.

Comments